Maybe it’s the “taper tantrum,” wild markets, dysfunctional government or riots overseas—whatever the reason, advisors are confident clients need, and are looking for, help.
A new report from Russell Investments released Thursday found the “overwhelming majority” of advisors optimistic about client acquisition in 2013: 87% reported feeling optimistic about acquiring new clients and households.
This follows similar numbers for 2012: 86% of advisors acquired more clients than they lost in 2012, with nearly half indicating they brought on more than 10 clients or households.
The quarterly Financial Professional Outlook survey focused on client acquisition, the use of referrals to drive business growth, and the implications of an aging client base.
Top acquisition strategies for 2013 include receiving client referrals reactively (76%), referral prospecting through current clients (54%) and professional networking (43%).
Fully 32% of advisors say they believe clients are optimistic about the capital markets over the next three years—the highest proportion since the March 2011 FPO survey. Three-quarters (75%) of advisors reported that they, too, are optimistic about the markets.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Sigma-Aldrich Corp (SIAL)
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, incorporated in May 12, 1975, is a life science and high technology company. The Company develops, manufactures, purchases and distributes the range of chemicals, biochemicals and equipment available globally and also provides global biopharmaceutical testing services. These chemical products, kits and services are used in scientific research, including genomic and proteomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical development and as key components in pharmaceutical, diagnostic and other high technology manufacturing. As of December 31, 2012, the Company offered approximately 45,000 equipment products. On January 31, 2012, the Company completed its acquisition of all of interest of BioReliance, a provider of global biopharmaceutical testing services. On April 2, 2012, the Company acquired Research Organics, a supplier of purity biochemicals.
The Company provides products and services that focus on research customers that use smaller quantities of its products in basic life science and high-technology research and development (R&D); manufacturing customers that use its products in quantities in lab-stage development and manufacturing; life science customers who use its biopharmaceutical testing services to facilitate the development, manufacturing and commercialization of biological drugs, and industrial and diagnostic companies that use its products in range of forms of assays and testing, as well as in clinical diagnostics. The Company has a customer base of commercial laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, industrial companies, universities, diagnostics companies, biotechnology companies, electronics companies, hospitals, governmental institutions and non-profit organizations located in the United States and globally.
- [By Maxx Chatsko]Any company that creates products and relies on other companies to use and distribute them will inevitably forge strong relationships with its customers. It’s an important thing to look into when investing, yet easy to overlook. Investors should know whether customers are reliable, which are leaned on the most, and if the company they own is too dependent on any customer (or a select few). Bioprocessing product company Repligen (NASDAQ: RGEN ) may make consumables that are the lifeline of the biotech industry, but its customer relationships are absolutely critical for smooth operations. Let’s look at how the company interacts with the Life Sciences division of General Electric (NYSE: GE ) , EMD Millipore from Merck (NYSE: MRK ) , and Sigma-Aldrich (NASDAQ: SIAL ) — the three most important customers.
- [By Monica Gerson]Sigma-Aldrich (NASDAQ: SIAL) is expected to report its Q3 earnings at $0.99 per share on revenue of $661.29 million.
CR Bard (NYSE: BCR) is projected to post its Q3 earnings at $1.40 per share on revenue of $739.62 million.
- [By Nicole Seghetti]2. Sigma-Aldrich (NASDAQ: SIAL )
Maker of test tubes and beakers, Sigma-Aldrich has increased its dividend every year since 1976. Even though the company pays a relatively scrawny 1.1% dividend yield, its 21% payout ratio signals the company has ample opportunity to up its dividend for many years to come.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ)
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd., formerly Ivanhoe Mines Ltd., is an international mineral exploration and development company. The Companyâ€™s principal mineral resource property is the Oyu Tolgoi Project, located in Mongolia. The Company also has two subsidiaries, through which it holds interests in coal resource properties in Mongolia and molybdenum, rhenium, copper, gold and uranium resource properties in Australia. Its subsidiary, SouthGobi Resources Ltd. (SGQ), owns and operates the Ovoot Tolgoi Coal Project located in Mongolia. Its subsidiary, Ivanhoe Australia Limited (Ivanhoe Australia), owns the Osborne Project, the Merlin Project and the Mount Dore Project, all of which are located in Queensland, Australia. It also holds interests in several other mineral resource projects in Asia, including a 50% interest in the Kyzyl Gold Project, located in Kazakhstan, through a shareholding in Altynalmas Gold. In July 2012, Rio Tinto plc acquired 51% interest in the Company. Advisors’ Opinion:
- [By Paul Ausick]Mining giant Rio Tinto PLC (NYSE: RIO) already owns 50.8% of Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (NYSE: TRQ), and speculation that Rio Tinto will buy the other 49.2% has boosted Turquoise Hill’s share price by nearly 13% in the week ending Thursday. Most of the gain came in the last two days, although shares were giving some of that gain back Friday probably because Rio Tinto has not announced an offer yet.
- [By Sally Jones]According to the GuruFocus Value Screen for finding 52-Week Lows, Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ), Global-Tech Advanced Innovations (GAI) and Rentech Nitrogen Partners LP (RNF) are companies on a low and still held by billionaire investors. All three companies are on a 52-week low, and more than 64% off a 52-week high.
- [By Gary Bourgeault]Shares of Turquoise Hill (TRQ) have soared since closing at $4.01 per share on October 15, 2013. The company has been under pressure since the government of Mongolia let it be known it has 22 points of contention with the company, which resulted in the second phase of development at its giant Oyu Tolgoi copper/gold mine to be suspended.
- [By Brian Pacampara]What: Shares of Canadian mineral explorer Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE: TRQ ) sank 12% today after receiving notification from the government of Mongolia that project financing for Oyu Tolgoi will now require approval by the Mongolian parliament.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Dean Foods Company(DF)
Dean Foods Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a food and beverage company in the United States. It operates in two segments, Fresh Dairy Direct-Morningstar and WhiteWave-Alpro. The Fresh Dairy Direct-Morningstar segment manufactures, markets, and distributes various branded and private label dairy case products, including cream, ice cream mix, and ice cream novelties; creamers and other extended shelf life fluids; yogurt, cottage cheeses, sour creams, and dairy-based dips; fruit juices, fruit-flavored drinks, iced teas, and water; half-and-half and whipping creams; and items for resale, such as butter, cheese, eggs, and milk shakes. This segment sells its dairy case products to retailers, distributors, foodservice outlets, educational institutions, and governmental entities. The WhiteWave-Alpro segment manufactures, develops, markets, and sells various branded dairy and dairy-related products, such as milk and other dairy products; organic dairy products; plant-based beverages, such as soy, almond, and coconut milks; and soy food products, coffee creamers, and creamers and fluid dairy products. It also provides branded soy-based beverages and food products in Europe under the Alpro and Provamel brands. This segment sells its products to various customers, including grocery stores, club stores, natural foods stores, mass merchandisers, convenience stores, drug stores, and foodservice outlets. The company was formerly known as Suiza Foods Corporation and changed its name to Dean Foods Company on December 21, 2001 as a result of merger between the former Dean Foods Company and Suiza Foods Corporation. Dean Foods Company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
- [By Ben Levisohn]Get ready for rotten food stocks today. Dean Foods (DF) has fallen 11% to $13.50 after it met earnings expectations but said the first quarter of 2014 would be “difficult.” Annie’s (BNNY), meanwhile, has dropped 8.7% to $38.19 after it missed earnings forecasts and offered a disappointing 2014 outlook. ConAgra Foods (CAG) has declined 5.5% to $29.35, after it too cut its full year guidance.
- [By Jacob Roche]It’s clear that this isn’t just a problem with the grocery stores themselves. Dean Foods (NYSE: DF ) , essentially the Pinnacle Foods of milk products, had flat sales growth from 2007 to 2011, just like conventional grocers. White Wave Foods, Dean’s former organic milk subsidiary and recent spinoff, had impressive 64%Â growth during that time.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Callidus Software Inc.(CALD)
Callidus Software Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides sales performance management (SPM) software applications and services. Its products include TrueComp Manager application that automates the modeling, design, administration, reporting, and analysis of pay-for-performance programs; Callidus Reporting for delivering real-time production reports; Callidus Analytics, which enable businesses to deploy performance dashboards across the finance, sales executive, and sales force teams; Callidus Objective Management to design and deploy strategic objective-based bonus plans and long term incentive programs; and Callidus Quota Management to allocate quotas effectively. The company?s products also comprise Callidus Communicator, which accelerates and streamlines communications with a business sales force and sales channels; Callidus Channel Management for telecommunication companies to view and update dealer information; Callidus Producer Management for insurance carri ers; Callidus Onboarding to build and optimize discrete, re-usable workflows; Callidus Coaching to optimize performance of their sales force and call centers; Callidus Plan Communicator that accelerates the process of rolling out and communicating incentive plans across the sales force; Callidus Commissions Manager for sales professionals; and ACom3, an incentive compensation automation suite. In addition, it provides software consulting services, including a range of SPM solution implementations, system upgrades, compensation plan enhancements, migration assistance, reporting and integration consulting, and solution architecture services; and SaaS-based sales assessments, coaching, and talent development solutions. The company serves the telecommunications, insurance, banking, technology, and life sciences/pharmaceuticals markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Callidus Software was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California.
- [By James Oberweis]Callidus Software (CALD) is a leading software-as-a-service provider of sales force effectiveness solutions, with more than 1,700 customers.
Its products help align sales reps’ goals with the firm’s goals. Since the beginning of 2011, Callidus has dramatically expanded its product offering through the completion of eight acquisitions.
- [By karnacua2]Posted-In: Markets Trading Ideas
Around the Web, We’re Loving… Cyber Trading University Presents: The Psychology of a Winning Trader Rumsfeld: Denial of Benefits to Fallen Soldiers’ Families ‘Inexcusable’ Facebook, Baidu Lead Big Caps Beating Shutdown What Should You Know About AMZN? Most Popular These Four Story Stocks Got Beat Up Tuesday (TSLA, LNKD, NFLX, FB) Hewlett Packard’s Chromebook 11 Features Innovation Not Found In Apple’s MacBook (GOOG, HPQ) UPDATE: J. C. Penney Company, Inc. Provides Update on Progress of Turnaround Yahoo Chose Apple’s iPhone, MacBook Pro To Promote Mail Upgrade Apple’s iPad 5 Event To Crash Surface Release Party On October 22 Apple Should Have ‘Immediately’ Apologized For iPhone Blunder Related Articles (CALD) Callidus Software (CALD) Expects Q3 FY2013 Financial Results Will Exceed Previous Guidance, Shares Surged Stocks Hitting 52-Week Highs Morning Market Movers
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.(CMG)
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. develops and operates fast-casual, fresh Mexican food restaurants in the United States, Canada, and England. Its restaurants primarily offer burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. As of December 31, 2011, it operated 1,230 restaurants, which includes 1 ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
- [By Ben Rooney]Fast-growing consumer stocks have also done well, including Chipotle (CMG), Whole Foods (WFM, Fortune 500) and Starbucks (SBUX, Fortune 500). Wynn Resorts (WYNN, Fortune 500), the casino company, and Netflix (NFLX) were big winners as well. Those stocks also gained at least 1,000%.
- [By WALLSTCHEATSHEET]Chipotle Mexican Grill provides consumers with quick, delicious, and healthy food options on a daily basis. The company stirred up the media and guacamole lovers with news that it could “suspend” guacamole from its menu due to global warming. The stock has been exploding higher and is currently trading near all time highs. Over the last four quarters, earnings and revenues have been on the rise which has led to pleased investors. Relative to its peers and sector, Chipotle Mexican Grill has been a year-to-date performance leader. Look for Chipotle Mexican Grill to continue to OUTPERFORM.
- [By John Udovich]Just when you think the global warming (excuse me, climate change)Â warnings could not get anymore hysterical orÂ goofier (Niagara Falls and the Great Lakes have frozen over after all), Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc (NYSE: CMG) is sounding the alarm (which may rally all of the Sofritas vegan tofu eaters of America)Â overÂ its potentialÂ threatÂ toÂ guacamole, but small cap avocado stock Calavo Growers, Inc (NASDAQ: CVGW) continues to grow investor returns no matter what the weather is doing and has outperformed PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (NYSEARCA: DBA).Â First and as noted by ThinkProgress.org, Chipotle Mexican Grillâ€™s latest Annual Form 8-K reported:
- [By Lawrence Meyers]But what happens when you find a stock that not only has a head of steam behind it … but remain attractive on a value basis? Here’s a look at three such value stocks that have moved up big in the past year or so and still aren’t overpriced.
Value Stock #1: Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)I have really gone back and forth on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) as a value stock. I thought it was once outrageously overvalued and considered shorting. Then it seemed fairly priced. And now?
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Vanguard Growth Index Fund (VUG)
Vanguard Growth ETF (the Fund), formerly known as Vanguard Growth VIPERs, is an exchange-traded share class of Vanguard Growth Index Fund. The Fund seeks to track the investment performance of the Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) US Prime Market Growth Index (the Index). The Index is designed to represent the large-cap growth segment of the United States equity market.
The Index represents the growth companies of the MSCI US Prime Market 750 Index. The MSCI US Prime Market 750 Index represents the universe of predominantly large-capitalization companies in the United States equity market. The Fund employs a passively managed, full-replication strategy in seeking to track the Index. The Fund invests in all of the Index stocks, holding each stock in approximately the same proportion as its weighting in the Index.
- [By Mark Salzinger]Our preferred large-cap growth ETF is Vanguard Growth (VUG), which we feature in all four of our core Best Buys model portfolios. It has fairly broad coverage of growth stocks, with more than 350 holdings. Its expense ratio is a miniscule 0.10%.
- [By Selena Maranjian]Exchange-traded funds offer a convenient way to invest in sectors or niches that interest you. If you’d like to add some growth stocks to your portfolio but don’t have the time or expertise to hand-pick a few, the Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEMKT: VUG ) could save you a lot of trouble. Instead of trying to figure out which companies will perform best, you can use this ETF to invest in lots of them simultaneously.
ETFs often sport lower expense ratios than their mutual fund cousins. The Vanguard ETF’s expense ratio — its annual fee — is a very low 0.10%.
This ETF aspires to beat the S&P 500 soundly, but over the past three and five years, it has slightly underperformed and outperformed it, respectively. As with most investments, of course, we can’t expect outstanding performances in every quarter or year. Investors with conviction need to wait for their holdings to deliver.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Renasant Corporation(RNST)
Renasant Corporation operates as the bank holding company for the Renasant Bank that provides various financial and insurance services to retail and commercial customers. The company offers checking accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, time deposits, individual retirement accounts, and health savings accounts. It also provides commercial, financial, and agricultural loans; construction loans, including loans for the construction of single family residential properties, multi-family properties, and commercial projects; residential mortgage loans; home equity loans or lines of credit; consumer loans; and equipment leasing, as well as safe deposit and night depository facilities. In addition, the company offers various fiduciary services; and administers qualified retirement plans, profit sharing and other employee benefit plans, personal trusts, and estates. Further, the company provides annuities, mutual funds, and other investment ser vices through a third party broker-dealer. Additionally, the company offers commercial and personal insurance products through carriers. As of October 21, 2011, it operated approximately 75 banking, mortgage, financial services, and insurance offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- [By Monica Gerson]Renasant (NASDAQ: RNST) is expected to post its Q3 earnings at $0.31 per share on revenue of $60.87 million.
Posted-In: Earnings scheduleEarnings News Pre-Market Outlook Markets
- [By Rich Duprey]Financial services specialistÂ RenasantÂ (NASDAQ: RNST ) Â announced yesterdayÂ its second-quarter dividend of $0.17 per share, the same rate it’s paid since 2007.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Ishares Xinhua China 25 (FXI)
iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index Fund (the Fund) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index is designed to represent the performance of the largest companies in the China equity market that are available to international investors. The Index consists of Class H and Red Chip shares of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese companies. Securities in the Index are weighted based on the total market value of their shares. Each security in the Index is a constituent of the FTSE All-World Index. All of the securities in the Index trade on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The Fund invests in a representative sample of securities included in the Index that collectively has an investment profile similar to the Index. The Fundâ€™s investment advisor is Barclays Global Fund Advisors.
- [By Richard Schmidt]iShares FTSE/Xinhua China (FXI) moved up about 10% in February. The strong move came as a result of a strong resurgence in Chinaâ€™s economic growth and its improved quality.
- [By Jim Woods]The China exodus can be seen in stocks that makeup Chinaâ€™s benchmark index ETF, the iShares China Large-Cap (FXI), which is down about 10% over the past 12 months. So far in 2014, FXI has fallen more than 6%.
- [By Tom Aspray]The recent plunge in China (FXI) puts it down 8% and even the hedged Yen Japan ETF (DXJ) has lost almost 5% in just a week or so.
In last week’s column, Souring Sentiment Will Help Stocks, I discussed how the sentiment needed to become more negative in order to create a good buying opportunity. Last week’s action is a step in the right direction as despite the market bullishness in December, I thought that the risk was high and that only selective buying was warranted.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: QAD Inc. (QADB)
QAD Inc. provides enterprise software applications, and related services and support for manufacturing companies worldwide. The company offers QAD Enterprise Applications, an integrated suite of software applications, which support the business processes. Its QAD Enterprise Applications include suites, such as QAD Financials to manage and control fiscal business processes at various levels; QAD Customer Management suite for manufacturers to acquire new customers and retain customers through service and support; QAD Manufacturing that offers solutions in the areas of planning and scheduling, cost management, material control, shop floor control, and reporting in various mixed-mode manufacturing environments; and QAD Supply Chain that fulfills materials planning and logistics requirements. The QAD Enterprise Applications also comprise QAD Service and Support product suite that handles service calls, manages service queues, and organizes mobile field resources, as well as pro vides project management support; QAD Enterprise Asset Management for managing assets from inception through operations and replacement; QAD Supply Chain Execution that provides capabilities to manage execution throughout a companyÂ’s supply chain; QAD Analytics that helps customers in analyses, decision-making, and performance management; and QAD QXtend toolset for open interoperability. The company also provides customer support and professional services. In addition, it operates QAD Store that enables customers to obtain information and to access updated software and add-on products. It serves automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial products, and life sciences industries. The company sells its products directly; and through distributors and sales agents. QAD Inc. was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Santa Barbara, California.
- [By Lisa Levin]QAD (NASDAQ: QADB) shares gained 4.23% to reach a new 52-week high of $18.00 on Q4 results.
McEwen Mining (NYSE: MUX) shares rose 5.93% to touch a new 52-week high of $3.72 after the company reported 4 updated reserve & resource estimate at the San Jose mine in Argentina.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Clicksoftware Technologies Ltd (CKSW)
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (ClickSoftware), incorporated in 1979, is a provider of software products and solutions for workforce management and optimization for the service sector. The Company derives revenues from the licensing of its software products and the provision of consulting and support services. It also generates revenues from Cloud-based solutions. under software as a service (SaaS) model. ClickSoftwareâ€™s solutions are grouped into four main suites which together comprise its Service Optimization Suite: Field Service Daily Suite, Mobility Suite, Roster (Shift Planning) Suite and Forecasting and Planning Suite. Additionally, it offers variations of its products for certain vertical markets, including Mid-Market Package – Installation, Maintenance and Repair Services (ClickIMRS) and Service Tycoon. Its products include: ClickSchedule, ClickAnalyze, ClickLocate, ClickContact, ClickRoster, ClickPlan, and ClickForecast. In March 2014, the Company acquired Xora Inc., a cloud-based mobile workforce management.
Field Service Daily Suite covers automatic decision making and optimization support to manage field service operations: commencing from appointment booking and scheduling during the period around the day of service, followed by real time scheduling and optimization during the day of service and culminating with reports and business metrics analytics after the day of service. Roster (Shift Planning) Suite covers shift planning needs for both the manager, as well as the employee to optimize the balance between staffing levels needed for serving customers and managing labor costs, and employee preferences. This suite is offered in several configurations for different industry verticals ranging from police forces to contact centers, and more. Mobility Suite covers the needs of the mobile individual and back-office staff for field data communication, such as sending jobs from the back office to the personâ€™s hand-held device, and the personâ€™s ability to accept/decline the job, report on progress and job completion, as well as capturing customersâ€™ signatures, or sending the personâ€™s own time sheet to the back office. Geography support, such as travel guidance and information about underground equipment are also covered.
ClickSchedule optimizes service scheduling and routing to improve workforce productivity by balancing customer, service and asset resources, and organizational preferences, including contractual commitments, priority, drive time, skills, and service and asset resources availability. ClickAnalyze provides reporting, monitoring and service business analytics for workforce performance measurement and strategic decision support. It enables analysis of key performance indicators, including resource productivity, operational costs, and responsiveness to customers.
ClickLocate (LBS) captures the location information of a field service engineer and/or his or her vehicle obtained via GPS or other technology and integrates it with ClickSchedule for use in optimized scheduling. LBS then enables service organizations to improve their service operations by allowing them to make decisions and take actions based on location information, including near real-time engineer locations. ClickContact is a customer interaction management solution that enables self-service appointment booking, order updating, automatic customer notifications and customer satisfaction surveying. From scheduling the initial appointment through enabling a post-service follow-up survey, ClickContact provides customer interaction management throughout the service lifecycle.
ClickRoster provides interactive and automated workforce shift planning based on forecasted workload by quantities and skill requirements, rules and regulations, working contracts, engineer skills, calendar and preferences. ClickPlan provides interactive and automated workforce planning for staffing and deployment of the field workforce based on forecasted workload. It is designed to enable service organizations to resolve workforce shortages and surpluses weeks and months in advance. ClickForecast provides field service workload forecasting to enable companies to project workforce capacity. It enables service managers, marketing, and sales to determine the demand levels of customers, and to create multiple forecast scenarios, each with different business assumptions. (ClickIMRS) is a pre-configured package that has been tailored to the needs of small and mid-sized companies. ClickIMRS features pre-configured scheduling and reporting that reduces the expense, time and effort required to custom-design and program schedules and reports. In addition, the ready-to-use reports provide insight into service operations and streamline decision-making on the part of both service management and dispatchers.
ClickSoftware Cloud Services include two Web-based offerings of its complete Service Optimization Suite. ClickCloud offers medium and market enterprise customers an alternative to on-premises deployment of the Service Optimization Suite. ClickCloud also enables a hybrid information technology (IT) model, which is a solution comprised of a mix of Cloud and on-premises deployment ClickExpress offers the customers to be up and running within a relatively short period of time, with its products.
- [By Sean Williams]Optimize your buying
Software companies these days are being judged not just by how many new contracts they gained during the current quarter, but by how well they’re prepared to deal with the transition to cloud platforms. Supply-chain and workforce-optimization software developer ClickSoftware Technologies (NASDAQ: CKSW ) looks well poised to take advantage of these trends and has no business, in my opinion, being anywhere near a 52-week low.
- [By Evan Niu, CFA]What: Shares of ClickSoftware (NASDAQ: CKSW ) have plunged today by as much as 13% after the company warned that second-quarter results would fall short of expectations.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: Intergrative Stem Cell Holdings Inc (YFRM)
Intergrative Stem Cell Holdings Inc., formerly YaFarm Technologies, Inc., incorporated on June 16, 2006, is a Web development and Web hosting company. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, YaFarm Group, LLC, offers a range of business-class Website development and Web hosting products and services for small and medium-sized businesses. The Company offers Web solutions for small- and medium- sized companies, including Web development, Web hosting, Web maintenance and business image consulting services.
The Company offers Web solution packages to small and medium-sized businesses, which includes Bronze Small Business Package, Silver Medium-Sized Business Package and Gold E-Commerce Package. The Company did not generate any revenues.
- [By Peter Graham]Whatâ€™s the Catch With Caribbean International Holdings? According to various disclosures, transactions of $1.5k, $2k, $3k, $3.5k, $4k, $7k, $15k and $16k have or will occur to mention Caribbean International Holdings in various investment newsletters. At the beginning of last week, Caribbean International Holdings announced that it was in the final stages of construction of a new Winghouse and Entertainment Center facility on the strip in Sosua, Dominican Republic, that feature its signature wings complemented by a variety of sauce and spice choices plus a mechanical bull. Caribbean International Holdings also recently announced it will offer Winghouse restaurant franchises (for 25,000 dollars plus a percentage of gross revenues) throughout the Caribbean as well as Central and South America. Winghouse restaurants offer 18 flavor choices with four varieties of spicy heat in a country setting with mechanical bulls as the centerpiece. Finally and last May, Caribbean International Holdings announced that â€œafter three months of silence,â€ the merger documents between YaFarm Technologies, Inc (OTCMKTS: YFRM) and the Integrated Stem Cell Institute in Cancun, Mexico, have been signed and that CIHN now has a 12.5% stake in a company thatâ€™s been a favorite of stock promoters. However, the most updated financials that I see for Caribbean International Holdings date from June of last year on Yahoo! Finance â€“ and A LOT can happen within a yearâ€¦
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: China Southern Airlines Company Limited(ZNH)
China Southern Airlines Company Limited provides commercial airline services in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and internationally. It principally engages in the provision of passenger, air cargo, and mail airline services. The company also offers logistics services; air catering services; property management services; aircraft and engine repair and maintenance services; pilot training services; flight simulation services; and airport ground services. As of December 31, 2010, it had a fleet of 422 aircraft, as well as a network reaching 898 destinations connecting 169 countries and regions, and cities worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, the People?s Republic of China. China Southern Airlines Company Limited operates as a subsidiary of China Southern Air Holding Company.
- [By MARKETWATCH]LOS ANGELES (MarketWatch) — Hong Kong stocks started modestly lower Thursday, tracking broad weakness in Asia, with mainland Chinese banks mixed after the release of November lending data. The Hang Seng Index (HK:HSI) lost 0.2% to 23,288.02, while the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index fell 0.4%. However, the Shanghai Composite (CN:SHCOMP) added 0.1% to 2,205.39 in choppy trade that saw it swing between positive and negative territory. Mainland Chinese banks saw mixed reaction after data showed new yuan-denominated loans rose to 624.6 billion yuan ($102 billion) in November, more than 100 billion yuan above the year-earlier figure and beating market forecasts of between 560 billion yuan and 580 billion yuan, according to the XInhua news agency. Among the top banks, Bank of China Ltd. (HK:3988) (BACHY) was up 0.3%, Bank of Communications Co. (HK:3328) (BKFCF) rose 0.2%, Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. (HK:1288) (ACGBF) traded flat, and Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (HK:1398) (IDCBF) fell 0.6%. Shares of Aluminum Corp. of China Ltd. (HK:2600) (ACH) lost 0.7% after saying it could see a drop of up to 37% in output from a key Peruvian copper mine. Angang Steel Co. (HK:347) (ANGGF)
- [By Belinda Cao]The Bloomberg China-US Equity Index (CH55BN) of the most-traded Chinese companies in the U.S. slumped 3.4 percent last week to a seven-month low of 89.04. The gauge traded at 13.5 times estimated earnings, 3.6 percent below the S&Pâ€™s valuation, data compiled by Bloomberg show. China Southern Airlines Co. (ZNH) and China Eastern Airlines Corp. (CEA) lost more than 6 percent April 5, while Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc. (HMIN) tumbled 16 percent in the week.
- [By Belinda Cao]The Bloomberg China-US Equity Index (HSCEI) of the most-traded Chinese stocks in the U.S. added 0.3 percent to 103.21 yesterday. Renren, owner of a real-name social network website, jumped to the highest level since August as volumes surged. Web travel agency Elong Inc. (LONG) soared 20 percent. China Southern Airlines Co. (ZNH), Asiaâ€™s biggest carrier by passenger numbers, fell the most in a week and China Eastern Airlines Corp. slid to a three-week low.
Top Stocks To Buy In March 2014: AZ Electronic Materials SA (AZEM)
AZ Electronic Materials SA is a producer and supplier of specialty chemical materials. AZ operates in four segments: IC Materials, which includes products for use in integrated circuits and devices; Optronics, which includes products used in the production of flat panel displays for use in televisions, computer monitors and similar equipment and light emitting diode technology; Printing and Other, which includes printing and similar products used in photo lithographic processes, and Corporate. The Companyâ€™s products enable the manufacture of integrated circuits (ICs) and flat panel displays (FPDs) that are integral to a range of electronic devices and applications, including computers and tablet devices, flat screen televisions, mobile communication devices, industrial and automotive applications and the developing light and energy markets. Advisors’ Opinion:
- [By Corinne Gretler]AZ Electronic (AZEM) surged 43 percent, the most since its at least November 2010, after Merck on Dec. 5 said it had agreed to buy the company for about 1.6 billion pounds. Merck added 0.4 percent. Shareholders will get 403.5 pence for each share, Merck said. The price is 53 percent above the Dec. 4 closing level in London trading.